Student Pass Matters
- Under the Immigration Checkpoint & Authority of Singapore's rules & regulations, all International students are required to apply for a student pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore.
- Students are required to complete all items in ICA Forms 16 & V36 and submit to Singapore Raffles Music College for onward submission to ICA through the student pass on-line application system. (SOLAR+System)
- ICA will take approximately 4-6 weeks to process of each STP application.
- ICA reserve the right to reject any application, if any falsification.
- Upon your arrival in Singapore, Singapore Raffles Music College will make arrangements to collect your Student's Pass from ICA. The collection for Student's Pass strictly by e-appointment only.
- International students are required to furnish the following documents for collecting of student's pass:
- ICA In-Principal Approval Letter.
- Original Passport/Travel document with a valid visit pass and a copy of the personal particulars page.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Duly completed Medical Report and original copy of the laboratory report. (If applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate. (If applicable)
- Original Educational Qualifications. (If applicable)
- The printout of Student's Pass application e-Forms. (e-form 16, V36A and V36, where applicable) The printout must be duly signed by the applicant.
- A duly completed Security Bond and Security Deposit. (is furnished by the applicant and the deposit amount is based on nationality under immigration regulations); which will be forfeited if any of the conditions stated in the Security Bond is breached, in the form of a Banker's Guarantee from any bank in Singapore.
- Prior to collection of Student's Pass, applicant has to acknowledge a copy of the Terms & Conditions of Student's Pass (STP). Applicant is advised to print and read the Terms and conditions before calling at ICA office for completion of formality.
- Prior to completion of formality, the applicant is required to pay a SGD30 Multiple-Entry Visa Fee and a SGD60 Issuance fee, a total of SGD90 directly to ICA.
Replacement Of Lost Pass
Student Pass holders who have lost their STP card and Disembarkation / Embarkation card are required to apply for a replacement in person within 7 days from the date of loss. A statutory declaration or a police report is required.
- Documents Required:
- Valid travel document and a recent photograph.
- A letter from school stating that the applicant is currently a registered student.
- A statutory declaration signed by the holder or a police report. (Original copy)
- Applicant has to acknowledge on the copy of the Term & Conditions of Issue for Student's Pass (LTP) card.
- Student's Pass Holder applying for the replacement card should proceed to the self-service ticketing counter located beside counter 11, 4th floor of the ICA Building to obtain a Miscellaneous Service queue ticket.
- First loss - $100
- Second & subsequently losses - $300
Note: The replacement fees to be paid to ICA directly.
- Strictly by e-appointment only.
- Foreign students are required to surrender their Student's Pass cards to SRMC for cancellation WITHIN 7 DAYS from the date of cessation or terminations of their studies.
- SRMC will assist the International students in the cancellation of the Student's Pass via e-cancellation.
Change Of Local Address
- Student is required to report any changes to his/her address in Singapore within 14 days of such change.
- International students are required to inform the institute on the change of his/her local address and SRMC will submit his/her request via e-update of address.
You Must Know
- Student with Student Pass is not allowed to engage in any employment activities, whether paid or not paid. STUDENT WILL BE DISMISSED IF CAUGHT WORKING ILLEGALLY BY THE AUTHORITIES.
- The authority for approval of your Student Pass is the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), Singapore. SRMC DOES NOT GUARANTEE STUDENT PASS APPROVAL.
Note: Translation is compulsory, if the documents are in other native language.